This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the restaurant. Responsible for teaching, training, and leading Team Members. Must present a professional image at all times. Must coach, counsel, and develop Team Members to maximize sales and profitability, control expenses, meet budgetary constraints, handle Guest complaints, and ensure sanitation, safety and food quality. The Manager is a champion of the Ruby Way and is expected to consistently model the behavior expected of Team Members.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- 5 Day, 45-55 hour week
- Competitive Salary with pay reviews done twice a year, which are based on the performance of the individual, residing restaurant, and RT Hawaii Restaurants.
- A monthly bonus program.
- Vacation begins immediately with no 1 year waiting period. You receive 3 weeks annually, however, the number of weeks depends on start date the first year.
- $100 per week meal allowance
- Full Medical and Dental - Individual only
- 401 (k) after 1 year
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position requires attendance as scheduled.
- Ensure each guest receives excellent service by leading and modeling the Ruby Way.
- Recruit, train, develop, and communicate through consistent daily interactions with all Team Members.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, all state and federal wage and hour regulations, and restaurant filing responsibilities.
- Ensure all equipment is in good repair.
- Manage all processes including line checks, pull thaw, prep lists, food inventory, beverage cost, truck orders, food safety, etc.
- Verify that all food is prepared to spec with regard to portion, preparation, and plate presentation.
- Responsible and accountable for key results to include food cost, inventory levels, utility usage, and Health Department ratings.
- Conduct initial interviews with potential hires and make recommendations on candidates to move forward in the interview process.
- Responsible for execution of new initiatives including new product and menu rollouts.
- Write and manage Team Member schedules.
The Manager is responsible for the supervision and development of their Team Members and to treat each person with dignity and respect.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or High School equivalency required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Requires 1-2 years management experience at Ruby Tuesday or other restaurant concept.
Basic computer skills required.
Ruby Tuesday Hawaii Restaurants Inc
Since 2005 and the opening of our first Ruby Tuesday franchise in Mililani, our goal has been to bring aboard great people who strive to deliver Aloha to all of our guests. We are locally owned and operated with four locations on Oahu and one on Maui. While we have a great menu offering many Ruby Tuesday favorites, we also offer a nice selection of local inspired dishes, breakfast 7 days a week from 8:00am to 11:00am, and happy hour seven days a week from 3:00pm to 6:00pm. If you have a positive attitude and enjoy challenging yourself everyday, today may be the first step in joining the Ruby Tuesday Hawaii Ohana.
Here are just a few of the ways we take care of our Ohana:
- Vacation pay after 1 year (must average 30hrs./Wk)
- 401(k) after 1 year
- 35% discount on food – bring up to 5 people with you
- Health Insurance (must average 20hrs./Wk)
- Dental Benefits (must average 20hrs./Wk)
- Competitive pay
Click on the video to the right to hear from team members that work for Ruby Tuesday.
Scroll down to see a list of jobs and locations.
Company Website: www.rubytuesdayhawaii.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)